Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Getting It in "09"

Please Be Advised I Like Advice

Do not want this to be a waste of your time; I really appreciate that you stopped by.


I'm learning the ropes all over again using some new methods of self improvement but most are things that were re-learned in the past six months.

 

The rough estimate of what it cost to take at home multiple marketing courses including books, video and audio training was $1500.00.



This cost even as a rough estimate is nothing compared my UMB college education which is  $1700.00 per class x4 = $6800.00, this not including books, parking pass, gas and tolls.


Online Internet Marketing (I.M.) training is taught by teachers who do it for a living in the real world unlike tenured professor's dependent on their own future outcome instead of the student's. 



To be fair to both both types of teachers there are the good and the bad.

 

Like some tenured professors who only think of their future there are the I.M. teachers, mentors or Gurus who also only think only of themselves.


My personal goals have changed.




 Last year at this time graduating in "09" at UMB was a plan. 


  
Taking a realistic a look at my situation I found it was time to weigh the pros and cons of my Life coming to the conclusion that working and learning from home is the safest and least expensive for me.



Some Reasons good and bad; 


Walking to my classes gave me more than enough daily exercise but navigating stone and marble floors to walk on was unnerving; it only takes one drop of water or a small batch of black ice filling in a crack to drop me like a sack of potatoes.



A sack of potatoes does not have a Tibia Plateau which was all ready fractured thanks.


Not not being sick in the past six months from not  touching door knobs, handles or elevator buttons.


  
I was victim of Polio in the fall of 1955. 


Growing up I actually thought that I would get over the use of crutches which came to an abrupt end from a tripping accident at work in 1994. 



I overcame a lot of hurdles early in my life because of friends who stood behind, with and by me walking at my slower pace. 


My new goals.

1. Start a Business.

2. Market that Business Online.

3. Make my goals public.

4. Follow instructions of ONE Teacher, Mentor or Guru.

5. Develop a plan and stick with it for Twelve Months.


6. Teach people what I learned by showing them step by step. 
  

No comments: