Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't Forget Valentines Day, Ever!

It is a long weekend I hope my honey will let me put back the time needed to invest in Valentines Day back into my business this week that is currently and coincidently in the red.

Trying to get my head around the delays experienced lately.


The last thing needed  is start listening to the teachers of this internet marketing stuff all over again.  I am, taking the steps that they are going over and doing them but apparently my waiting for my papers is no excuse not to get going.

Depending on my affiliate stuff to finance my corporations business expenses which would include some of the labor being done.  It is a one man show right now; because outsourcing is not an option unless someone would work for free.

Things are not that bad if one can afford to buy a Valentines day gift.

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: